Flag / Nationality:
Engine Hours (Approximate):
"Rennegade" offers a full-beam Master STateroom with His & Hers Heads and two Guest Staterooms with en-suite heads on the lower deck. An additional VIP Stateroom is all the way forward and down a few steps.
HIGHLIGHTS & CUSTOM FEATURES
- Upscale custom décor and design features, Raised Panel Mahogany throughout
- 1,000 Hour MTU service recently completed
- Comprehensive MTU extended warranties till 3/18 or 3,000 hours
- New style wide-design transom which lengthens Aft Deck, more spacious 3rd crew quarters and utility area, as on a new 112' Westport
- Port and Starboard Aft Deck boarding doors
- Port and starboard stainless steel gates Aft Deck to Swim Platform
- Naiad – "At Rest" stabilization
- ASEA Shore power converters
- Hydraulic electric Passerelle
- Pacific Coast Marine electric/automatic Aft Deck Salon doors with multiple features and security
- Air conditioned Engine Room
- Head Hunter MSD waste treatment system
- Kaleidescape music/movie server and player
- Gloss Aft Deck and Flybridge hardtop undersides
- Optional bow shore cord with Glendenning Cablemaster electric reel
- Starboard entry foyer features optional privacy niche to fully close off Salon from Galley and Pilothouse area
- Upscale rare translucent quartz in Master Stateroom his and hers baths
- High-gloss Mahogany perimeter soffits in staterooms
- Electric pop-up 60" Salon TV in Mahogany cabinetry with Onyx countertop, Mahogany back wall, and recessed overhead LED lighting
- Electric pop-up 37 TV in Pilothouse starboard forward corner
- Solid Mahogany Dining table
- "Flamed" Mahogany paneling on main staircase walls & above Master Stateroom night tables
- Custom arched style dresser in Master Stateroom
- Mahogany staircase rails
- RGF environmental ionization air purifier system
"Rennegade" was launched in April 2013 and is equipped with all the latest features and styling of a new 112’ Westport! She is a one-owner yacht, special ordered at the Shipyard with many custom additions and options. It is rare that a late model 112' Westport is introduced to the market with all the most sought-after features, low engine hours, and in true impeccable yacht condition.
"Rennegade" is maintained by a first-class top notch crew, and her Captain keeps extensive detailed service records on all aspects of this vessel. The name "RENNEGADE" is reserved.
Serious late model 112' prospective buyers will want to purchase this yacht.