Engine Hours (Approximate):
- Bottom job (May 2017)
- New exterior paint and striping (May 2017)
- Top and lighting system Flybridge (2015)
- Underwater lights (2015)
- NIAD stabilizers serviced (May 2017)
“Oasis” features accommodations for six guests in three double staterooms, each with en-suite heads. The on-deck Day Head is on the main deck starboard amidship. Crew Quarters include a Captain’s cabin, with crew berths totaling four and two crew heads.
- Caterpillar 1000 Hour Service Completed (May 2017)
- A/C System (New 2016)
- New toilets throughout (2016)
- New sewage Macerator pump and system refit (June 2017)
- Flat screen television throughout (2016)
- Offshore Wi-Fi Telephone and Internet System (May 2017)
- New mattress in Master Stateroom (May 2017)
- New wallpaper in Salon, Galley and Master Stateroom (May 2017)
- New blinds in Salon (May 2017)
- New furniture in Salon (May 2017)
"OASIS" represents a rare opportunity to own a proven Broward "pocket yacht" with a timeless design and great sea-keeping characteristics. Having just completed a comprehensive service and refit to her onboard systems, "Oasis" is ready for summer cruising with her new owners.
There isn't a better buy for the money in her class on the market!